- Accursed Building, Vastu Shastra
- Arvana in Vastu Shastra
- Auspicious and Inauspicious Omens, Vastu Shastra
- Auspicious Constellations for Travel, Vastu Shastra
- Auspicious Time for Bhoomipuja, Vastu Shastra
- Chhaya Vedh, Vastu Shastra
- Elements of Vastu
- Essentials of Vastu
- Griha Pravesh, Indian Custom
- Importance of Vastu Shastra
- Manjusri Vasthu Vidya Sastra
- Natural elements and Vastu Shastra
- Obstacle in a Structure or Dwarvedh
- Place of Auspicious and Inauspicious Powers
- Place of Idol and Worship
- Pyramid Vastu
- Rectification through Vastu Principles
- Rectifications in the Extended Plots
- Relevance of Muhurta
- Structure On a Hill
- Structures in the Flat
- Survey of the Land or Soi
- Tips for position of bathroom
- Tips for Purchasing a Flat
- Trees Around the Building
- Trees Touching the Structure
- Vastu in Different Units of a Flat
- Vastu Principles
- Vastu Purusa
- Vastu Sastra in Town Planning
- Vastu Shastra in Ancient Texts
- Vastu Shastra in Astrology
- Vastu Shastra in Modern Architecture
- Vastu Shastra of Karnataka Temples.
- Vastu Shastra Related to Agriculture
- Auspicious Signs or Symbols
- Vastu Vidya
- Vithishula, Vastu Shastra
- Ways to Overcome Inauspicious Vithishula
- Apartments and Flat Systems
- Bedroom in the Flat
- Building Material
- Central Position of a Flat
- Construction of Banks
- Construction of Central Space and Plinth
- Construction of Doors and Windows in Buildings
- Construction of Residential Buildings
- Construction of Theatres
- Constructions of Educational Institutions
- Constructions of Factories
- Constructions of Hospitals
- Constructions of Religious Temples
- Constructions of Shops
- Corners of the Open Space around
- Designing a Home Using Vastu
- Diagonal Plots, Vastu Shastra
- Directions in the Plot and Building
- Division of a Diagonal Plot
- Engineering and Architecture in Vastu Shastra
- Entrance Gate for Main Building in Diagonal Plots
- Flat system in Vastu Shastra
- Flooring of the Flat
- Haunted Structures
- Height of Multi-storied Buildings
- Interior Planning of the Main Building
- Kitchen and Dining Table
- Kitchen in the Flat
- Life of the building
- Main Entrance Door of Flat,
- Mezzanine Floor
- Multilevel Structures
- Open Space Around The Building
- Outhouse And Garage
- Row and Group Housing
- Seating Room in the flat
- Structure in a Ditch
- Tips for building Staircase
- Units in Apartments and Flat Systems
- Vastu for Multi-Storied Residential Buildings
- Vastu Shastra for Buildings
- Windows of Flat
- East-North-East Extended Plot, Vastu Shastra
- East-South-East Extended Plot , Vastu Shastra
- Geographical Position of Plot, Vastu Shastra
- Junction Plots, Vastu Shastra
- North-North-East Extended Plot, Vastu Shastra
- North-North-West Extended Plot, Vastu Shastra
- Plots with Circular Roads, Vastu Shastra
- Adjacent plot along Diagonal Building
- Purchase of the Adjacent Plot, Vastu Shastra
- Quality of a Plot, Vastu Shastra
- Roads Around the Plot, Vastu Shastra
- South-South-East Extended Plot, Vastu Shastra
- South-South-West Extended Plot, Vastu Shastra
- West - South-West Extended Plot, Vastu Shastra
- West-North-West Extended Plot, Vastu Shastra
- Bathrooms in Vastu Shastra
- Bedrooms, Vastu Shastra
- Children room
- Dining room
- Drawing room
- Entering a New House as per Vastu Shastra
- Grainary Room
- Guest room
- Home Vastu
- Kitchen Room in Vastu Shastra
- Location of the Well , Vastu Shastra
- Locker Room
- MASTER BED ROOM
- Overhead Water Tank, Vastu Shastra
- Parking , Vastu Shastra
- Pooja room
- Store Room , Vastu Shastra
- Strong Room , Vastu Shastra
- Study room
- Vastu Tips for a House
- Waste Storage Rooms , Vastu Shastra
- Angles in the Corner of a Plot, Vastu Shastra
- Building Construction in L-Shaped Plots, Vastu Shastra,
- Buildings in Triangular Plots, Vastu Shastra
- Construction of C Shaped Buildings, Vastu Shastra
- Construction of L-type Buildings, Vastu Shastra
- Drainage Pipe Line , Vastu Shastra
- Gate of the Compound Wall , Vastu Shastra
- L and C Shaped Constructions, Vastu Shastra
- L Type Plots, Vastu Shastra
- Proper and Improper Shape of the Plot , Vastu Shastra
- Selection of Plot ,Vastu Shastra
- Selection of the Right Plot, Vastu Shastra
- Semi - Diagonal or Extended Plot, Vastu Shastra
- Slope in a Plot, Vastu Shastra
Division of a Diagonal Plot, Vastu Shastra
In case of the diagonal plot the principal axis should be drawn at the centre of the plot.
Taking into consideration the rectangular block of the diagonal plot the principal axis should be drawn at the centre of the plot. While drawing it the length and the of breadth of the plot should also be kept in mind. The plot needs to be divided into 4 blocks. The main building should be constructed in the South and the West blocks. The East and the North blocks should be kept open. However more open space should be left in the North-East side.
Vastu Shastra has laid down rules for the construction of the units that are located within the plot.
Kitchen is an important unit in any building. As a result special care must be taken for it.
In a diagonal plot the kitchen should be in the east block of the plot. Such a position will give 100% result. If it is not possible the South block can also provide 90 % results while the west block gives 80 % results.
The platform of the kitchen should be L type. However there is no such hard and fast rule that it has to be in this shape. But it must be kept in mind that the dining table should never be round, egg shaped or obliquely cut. It should always be square or rectangular in shape.
Bathrooms are best situated in the North Block. If the toilet is part of it then that should be situated in the West block. It is tolerable in the East block too. Never place it in the South block. Separate toilets in the diagonal plot should never be in the East or the North Block. It should be in the West block (100 %) or the South Block (80 %).
The Puja Room of the diagonal building should be in the East block where it leads to a 100 % result. The temple can also be placed in the North Block but it should never be in the West or the South blocks.
The most favorable position for the living room is in North Block. It is tolerable if it is in South-East of the East or the West blocks. Neverplace it in the South Block as it leads to conflicts and arguments.
Ideally in a diagonal building the bedroom should be in the West block. In the South block it is acceptable too (90%). The girls` bedrooms should be in the East Block. The children`s bedrooms should never be in the South Block.
The best results can be acquired if the study room is in the West block (100%). however there is no harm even if is located in the North or the East Block. However it should never be in the South block.
The dining room in a diagonal building is the best suited in the West block where it can generate 100% positive energy. It is acceptable in the North and the East blocks too. However it should never be in the South Block.
It is more profitable to have the strong room in the North block. If it is in the west block it gives 80 % results. Here the safe should be kept in the west side and it should open towards the North. It should be at least one foot away from the corner and should not be kept in an oblique position.
In the South-East block the store room should be situated. If it is in the North Block it gives 80 % results.
The waste storage room of a diagonal building should be built in the South. It should never be in the East or the North blocks. If these are constructed in such positions then it will surely lead to huge financial losses. For open passage there are the East and the North sides. The articles including heavy materials should be stored in the south and the west part.
As per the rules of Vastu Shastra all the four corners of a diagonal plot must be open. The South -West direction does not come in any corner of this plot; it comes in the middle of the plot. Hence do not close any corner. a shed, godown or lumber room can be constructed by taking the support of 4/9th parts of the compound wall only in the South - West space.
In the diagonal plot construct a verandah or platform only on the East, North-East and North sides in one straight line. Steps to the platform can be constructed, but the platform must be kept intact.
The staircase should either be in the South block (100%) or in the West block (80%). these two sides are considered auspicious. It is far better, if the staircase is in a corner. It is also not bad, if it is in the middle of the South-West.
While constructing the first floor of the Diagonal Plot, keep the Eastern, North-Eastern and Northern parts open for the construction of a terrace. Construction should be done in the Southern, South-West and West sides.